Health data and information’s importance is clearer now than ever. The AHIMA20 Virtual Conference is a multi-day event gathering a dedicated and engaging community of health information professionals and leaders to share, learn, and innovate best practices and effective solutions that impact patient care. Gain new insights, discover new trends, and bring back creative solutions to build a more connected, accurate, and innovative tomorrow.
- During more than 100 educational sessions, learn best practices and solutions from industry experts
- Gain access to all on-demand sessions for up to 60 days after the event, allowing access to more than 100 CEUs and the ability to attend all sessions without worrying about scheduling conflicts
- Foster new and existing relationships by networking with peers, industry leaders, and solution-providers
- Connect with solution providers in the virtual exhibit hall demonstrating new technologies and solutions
- An educational site visit provides real-life implementation tactics straight from the source—virtually
- During the Pitch Competition, put yourself in front of the newest ideas and their innovators
CEU and CNE Breakdown
The total number of CNEs available for full conference is 22. View all sessions eligible for CNEs here.
*The American Health Information Management Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Full conference, including on-demand recordings and 2 site visits: 112.5 CEUs
- Additional: One Networking Breakfast per day: +2 CEUs
- Clinical Coding track only: 11 CEUs
- Daily live, no on-demand and no add-on sessions
- Wednesday: 34 CEUs
- Thursday: 33 CEUs
- Friday: 30 CEUs
- Saturday: 2.5 CEUs
First Time Attendee Resources
Thank you for considering attending the AHIMA20 Conference! We welcome everyone dedicated to serving the healthcare ecosystem and driving the future of health data.
When you decide to attend the AHIMA20 Conference, we know you are making an investment in your career, your organization, and the healthcare community. We’re here to help you maximize your return on your investment, and optimize your experience at the conference.
AHIMA20 Virtual Conference Pricing
We recognize that COVID-19 has resulted in financial challenges for many individuals and organizations. Because of this, we’ve decided to continue early bird savings through the event.
Full, 3-day conference and 3-day, Clinical Coding Track only registration will close at 1 p.m. CT Thursday, October 15.
Clinical Coding Track Only
Single-day, conference registration will close at 6 p.m. CT Tuesday, October 13.
Are you an active military or government personnel? You may be eligible for a $50 discount on registration. Contact us to find out how.
Add-on Event Pricing
- Networking Breakfast Sessions: $55
- Educational Site Visit: Included with Full Conference registration! RSVP Required.