We are excited to welcome you to the AHIMA20 Virtual Conference! You are part of a dynamic and engaging community in the healthcare ecosystem, leading the evolution of healthcare to be more accurate, more connected, and more innovative. Your insights and knowledge are crucial in keeping health information human. Because when health information stays human, it stays relevant.
Take Full Advantage of Your Registration
Your full registration includes:
- More than 100 intermediate- to advanced-level educational sessions spanning over three days
- Access to all on-demand sessions and CEUs up to 60 days after the conference (allow 2-weeks after the event for on-demand availability)
- General sessions
- Access to the virtual Exhibit Hall, Tech Demos, Exhibitor Showcases, and Expert Theater Sessions
- Creative networking opportunities
- Wednesday evening opening reception
- Thursday evening networking reception
- Closing Happy Hour Friday evening
- CEUs for all attended sessions
- The opportunity to participate in a community outreach program benefiting Atlanta youth
- Educational site visits on Saturday complimentary with full conference registration (RSVP required)
You may add on special events like networking breakfasts and post-conference events for an additional fee.
Clinical Coding Track Only registration includes:
- 3-days of educational sessions
- Access to the virtual Exhibit Hall, Tech Demos, and Exhibitor Showcases
Daily Registration includes:
- Single-day access to educational and general sessions
- Access to the Virtual Exhibit Hall, Tech Demos, and Exhibitor Showcases for the day
- Networking receptions happening that day
The AHIMA20 Conference offers a variety of opportunities to expand your knowledge and your network. Browse the sessions before the event and outline a schedule that fits your unique objectives using the AHIMA20 virtual platform.